With offices in over 130 countries worldwide, DB Schenker understands global export compliance like no one else. Our Export Compliance team assures supply chain continuity through consulting, audits, commodity classification, education, and software solutions.
DB Schenker’s Export Compliance team knows that the rules and regulations of not just one country, but two or more, can get extremely complex. And falling short can have grave consequences: higher shipping costs, long delays, fines/penalties, damage to your company’s reputation, and in the worst cases, loss of export privileges or even criminal penalties leading to incarceration.
Our Compliance team not only mitigates those risks, but can reduce your workload while ensuring a higher level of compliance with the laws and regulations of the United States as well as the countries you are shipping to.
We cover a wide range of compliance topics, including:
- Regulatory Compliance for various government institutions such as the Dept. of Homeland Security, Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of State, Dept. of Transportation, Bureau of Industry and Security, US Customs and Border Protection, the World Trade Organization, and many more…
- Dangerous Goods Compliance
- License Determinations
- Classifications, such as Harmonized System or Schedule B numbers for your products
- Restricted Party Screening / Vetting
- Country Embargoes / Restrictions
- Automated Export System (AES)
- Licenses, Authorizations and Permits
- DOT Commercial Motor Vehicle Operations
- Schedule B Determinations
- ECCN Determinations
- and much more…
DB Schenker Export Compliance Solutions helps your freight to move in compliance and to reach your customers, as quickly as possible, reducing human errors, easing your workflow, and optimizing your costs.