Join us September 7th, 12th and 18th, 2017 for a FREE webinar to learn about CETA, the new Free Trade Agreement for Canada / Europe that becomes effective on September 21st, 2017.
These changes impact all companies that import or export commercial goods between Canada and Europe. It goes beyond just removing customs duties, by taking people and the environment fully into account. By doing so, it’ll set a new global standard for future trade agreements.
Schenker of Canada will provide an overview of the new agreement and focus on how to take advantage of the reduced duty tariffs and the supporting documentation requirements.
Your company may be eligible to take advantage – so join us to learn how navigate CETA in your business.
This FREE webinar is being presented by DB Schenker Customs Trade Compliance Manager, Jennifer Deans on:
– September 7th, 2017 – 3:00pm to 4:00pm (EST)
– September 12th, 2017 – 10:30am to 11:30am (EST)
– September 18th, 2017 – 12:00pm to 1:00pm (EST)
– What is CETA?
– How it affects small businesses and exports from Canada?
– Explain the benefits of the new program?
– What documentation is needed to support?
For more information, visit www.dbschenker.com/ca.