DB Schenker’s Dangerous Goods Declarations and Packaging offers users an online documentation preparation system with built in regulatory logic to provide solutions for creating compliant shipping paperwork. This operating system provides users with paperwork options that are currently compliant for shipping all dangerous goods and templates on how to properly mark and package materials. There is also automated data entry within this system to help reduce human error that result in civil penalties.
This online solution for Dangerous Goods Declarations and Packaging are available for any web browser, so there is no hassle of downloading new software. The system is broken down into 5 simple and user friendly steps that satisfy the most current requirements of Section 8 for Documentation in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. There is also record retention for both United States and International audits. This takes the hassle out of searching through multiple regulatory manuals and lets users simply sign and enjoy regulatory compliance 24/7.
Find out more in our short video:
Curious about other key benefits of using DB Schenker Trade Advisory Solutions Dangerous Goods Declarations and Packaging? Here are a few:
- Web-based application accessible from anywhere around the world
- No installation or updates
- Always uses the most current IATA regulations (and 49 CFR regulations, when applicable)
- Purchase either per-basis, or an annual membership for unlimited shipments
- Eliminate the need for a typewriter
- U.S Government State Variations built in as an integral part of regulatory logic, to help expedite all United States related shipments
- Your shipment information is stored securely in our database behind a firewall
- Reduce the potential for rejected shipments
- Remain in compliance with proper documentation and record retention requirements
- Use built-in productivity tools to create shipper’s declaration even faster
- Print shipper’s declaration on a color printer or save as a PDF.
- Print on pre-printed red bordered paper or print with red borders on plain white paper