eft recognises year on year those 3PLs that deliver consistent excellence in contract logistics operations in North America for their customers. This year, in an effort to provide even more valuable customer feedback for the industry, you will be rating the services of your providers according to five metrics. This is will be in addition to the ‘popular’ vote that we conduct year on year.
The five metrics shippers will be using to rate their 3PL are:
1. Innovation / New ideas and solutions – The degree to which the 3PL you’re working with proactively provides your organization with innovation, new ideas and new solutions to tackle the challenges you’re facing
2. Leadership/Management & Relationship Development – The level of dedication the senior leadership team of your 3PL has towards developing the business relationship with your organization and working to understand the nature of your business
3. Reliability – The reliability of the service provided by your 3PL including on-time delivery, security, comprehensiveness of distribution network, ability to accommodate requests, etc.
4. Customer Service & Speed of response to queries and problems – The degree to which your 3PL is accessible, helpful and effective in helping tackle business queries, service emergencies and problems that crop up
5. Value for money – Whether you think the 3PL you are using provides you with the service-level you expect at the appropriate price-level
All qualifying shippers will be entered to win one of 5 Gold 3PL Summit Passes (worth $3695) giving them full access to the June 16-18, Chicago 3PL Summit, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the leading decision-makers and experts in supply chain and logistics.
If you have any questions on the process, please contact Magali Mathieu – email@example.com